At Amani Care we are NDIS registered and provide an extensive range of care services with our highly qualified and skilled staff. We have a specialisation in palliative care. Our focus is on caring for people in their own home where they need more clinical nursing support.
You know we will be there when you need us with our 24/7 support. Our holistic approach means that we will meet your unique needs by using a diverse range of approaches that is guided by evidence based practice.
Our nursing staff work closely with both doctors and allied health professional to provide the highest level of care at all times, where the individual’s needs are at the core of all we do.
Palliative care nursing
We support individuals who require palliative care with the aim of improving quality of life.
Some of the palliative care services we provide include:
- Pain management
- Support with medication
- Personal care support -including washing, dressing and eating
- Skin care – especially if a pressure sore has developed
- Respite care to give family and carers a break
- Supported independent living options where 24/7 support is provided
- Connecting to high quality therapy sessions as required – including physiotherapists, psychologists, massage and aromatherapy to improve quality of life
- Emotional support for both you, your family and carers when needed
- End of life support