Assistance with Daily Personal Activities
Amani Care, registered with NDIS, provides assistance with daily personal activities for individuals with disability. Our services are designed to enhance a participants’ capabilities to engage with daily life and community activities. Services encompass support for personal hygiene, grooming, dressing, mobility, communication, and meal preparation.
You know we will be there when you need us with our 24/7 support. Our experienced support staff provide assistance with daily personal activities with the highest level of care at all times, where the individual’s needs are at the core of all we do.
assISTANCE WITH DAILY PERSONAL ACTIVITIES
We provide a range of assistance with daily activities for participants who need help so they can live their life as fully as possible.
Some of the care services we provide include:
- Eating and drinking
- Assistance with mobility – e.g., transferring in and out of bed
- Toileting, bowel, bladder and menstrual care
- Attending appointments – including medical appointments
- Personal hygiene, including showering, oral hygiene and dressing
- Assistance with the use of aids and appliances – including hearing and communication devices
- Assistance with engaging in hobbies or leisure activities
- Support for managing stress and mental wellbeing
- Assistance with skill building activities
- Assistance with establishing and maintaining a sleep routine
If you need help with a daily personal task not mentioned here, please contact us to discuss your specific requirements in detail. We offer assistance with daily personal activities in a variety of settings. This includes providing support for individuals in their homes, as well in supported accommodation.
What type of assistance with personal activities does the ndis fund?
Help with daily personal activities is available to many NDIS participants. It is in the category of Core Supports. The aim is to help NDIS participants to continue living as independently as possible by providing the support they need.
Funding under the NDIS is usually provided if the participant needs assistance or supervision in daily personal activities. The level of assistance needed will be identified in the NDIS plan. In addition, the plan is reviewed regularly to ensure that the supports provided align with the particpant’s evolving needs and goals.